Look no further…. dry shampoo is the easiest way to get your hair clean without taking a shower as it absorbs excess oil and freshens a day-old style. It adds volume and body to your hair, leaves it smelling fresh and can help to preserve color treated hair. And experts agree, washing your hair every day is not only time consuming, but it’s also not necessarily good for your hair as it strips the strands of the natural oils that keeps hair healthy.
Many dry shampoos use a rice starch base, but our Eleni & Chris Dry Texturizing Shampoo is made of potato starch, so it doesn’t leave a powdery film in the hair. It’s neutral, clean fragrance won’t overwhelm you or your ‘do. And like all our other Eleni & Chris products, it contains Cloudberry Extract which is rich in antioxidants and helps to moisturize and protect the hair.
But don’t take our word for it! Our Eleni & Chris Dry Texturizing Shampoo recently won an independent beauty award, the Indie Beauty Expo Best in Show 2018. Jennifer Goldstein, an expert evaluator states that our Dry Texturing Shampoo “… refreshes roots and adds a little volume without giving hair a starchy feeling. Plus, unlike many other dry shampoos, the scent is light and refreshing – not overpowering.”
The product is super easy to use. Just hold the can of Eleni & Chris Dry Texturizing Shampoo about 6-8 inches away from your head and spray onto hair and scalp, focusing on the roots. Let it dry for 2 minutes. Brush away or use your fingers to remove any excess powder.
Tips on using the Dry Texturing Shampoo:
- Make sure your hair is dried before applying the dry shampoo.
- Don’t spray the product too close to your head as the product won’t be distributed evenly.
- Too much dry shampoo can make your hair look dull. Don’t overdo it and remember, you can always go back and reapply if needed.
- Give the product a few minutes to dry so that it can absorb the oil at the roots.
- Dry shampoo can be used several days in a row!